Caring For Your Jewellery
ROUTINE STERLING SILVER CARE IS A MUST IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR JEWELRY LOOKING beautiful. HERE ARE some TIPS FOR LONG-LASTING JEWELRY.
5 easy ways to keep your silver jewellery looks beautiful :
- Wear your Jewellery often.
Your skin is natural oils will help keep silver Jewellery shiny and prevent silver tarnish.
- Keep your Jewellery away from chemicals.
Exposure to chemicals can damage or discolor precious metals and accelerate tarnishing.
Recommend you to wear your jewellery after you have applied lotion, make-up, perfume and hairspray to avoid unnecessary contact with these chemicals.
- Take off your Jewellery during household chores
Household cleaners, chlorinated water and perspiration may contain sulfur which will accelerate corrosion and tarnish.
- Keep your Jewellery away from water. For example, exercising, bathing and swimming.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
Sunlight can cause silver to tarnish as well.
How to store your Jewellery:
- Store your Jewellery in a cool, dry place and in a Zip-lock bag.
- Do not store your Jewellery in paper or cotton filled boxes.
These boxes may contain sulfur or other chemicals which will accelerate tarnishing.
- Store your Jewellery individually.
To keep each piece separately to prevent any chance of Jewellery scratching or tangling with each other.